How to earn rewards points: Reward Points?
Rewards points can be earned through participating in various activities, as mentioned below.
1. Changemakers of New India/Catalyzing Change
Disseminate Activities: Social Media Handles – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- 100 to 500 Views -> 200 reward points
- 500 to 1000 Views -> 400 reward points
- 1000 to 2000 Views -> 800 reward points
- 2000 to 5000 Views -> 1500 reward points
- 5000 to 100000 Views -> 2500 reward points
- 100000 and Above -> 4000 reward points
2. Physical Events to Promote MyGov Campaigns/Programs
Campus Ambassadors will organise activity/activities on campus. They will be rewarded with reward points as per the participation count in the event. The details are mentioned below.
Note: Reward points will be based on participation count (i.e. people gathered at the event)
Special Reward for Disseminate Activities:
Quarterly: Every Selected Top 3 Winner will Receive a Cash Prize of:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 11,000/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 8,000/-
Annually: Top Disseminate Activities Winner (Social Media Sharer) will receive Cash Prize and Called For MyGov Event:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 50,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 30,000/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 20,000/-